to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Bering Air operated flights from PHO to OME using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHO to OME for Bering Air is the C212 built by Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa with 2 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Point Hope to Nome.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Point Hope and Nome from Bering Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 16 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Point Hope to Nome in 2009 was 34.04%.
- There were 23 passengers that flew from Point Hope to Nome in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHO to OME in 2009 was Bering Air's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- Bering Air offers flights from Point Hope, AK to Nome, AK.
- Bering Air carried a total of 23 passengers from PHO to OME in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Point Hope, AK to Nome, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- 110 seats were available on flights from PHO to OME in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 23 passengers flew on all flights from PHO to OME that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)