Book your PIZ to BRW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Point Lay to Barrow airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIZ and BRW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Point Lay AK to Wiley Post Will Rogers Memorial with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIZ to BRW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Point Lay (PIZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Point Lay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Barrow (BRW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Barrow on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIZ to BRW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Point Lay to Barrow (PIZ to BRW)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Point Lay and Barrow.
- Hageland Aviation Services, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Point Lay, AK to Barrow, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIZ to BRW in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Point Lay and Barrow from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Point Lay to Barrow in 2009 was 27.47%.
- There were 1,440 passengers that flew from Point Lay to Barrow in 2009.
- 6,003 seats were available on flights from PIZ to BRW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,440 passengers flew on all flights from PIZ to BRW that year.
- Hageland Aviation Services carried a total of 1,340 passengers from PIZ to BRW in 2009.
- Hageland Aviation Services operated flights from PIZ to BRW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIZ to BRW for Hageland Aviation Services is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 6 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Point Lay, AK to Barrow, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)