Book your PIZ to FAI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Point Lay to Fairbanks airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIZ and FAI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Point Lay AK to Fairbanks Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIZ to FAI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Point Lay (PIZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Point Lay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fairbanks (FAI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fairbanks on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIZ to FAI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Point Lay to Fairbanks (PIZ to FAI)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Point Lay to Fairbanks in 2009 was 63.89%.
- Wright Air Service, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Point Lay, AK to Fairbanks, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIZ to FAI in 2009 was Everts Airline's CARAVAN from Cessna. The CARAVAN started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIZ to FAI for Everts Airline is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- 36 seats were available on flights from PIZ to FAI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14 passengers flew on all flights from PIZ to FAI that year.
- Wright Air Service carried a total of 9 passengers from PIZ to FAI in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Point Lay and Fairbanks.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Point Lay, AK to Fairbanks, AK in 2009 was Everts Airline's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- Everts Airline operated flights from PIZ to FAI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 14 passengers that flew from Point Lay to Fairbanks in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Point Lay and Fairbanks from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 18 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)