to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Point Lay to Fairbanks in 2009 was 63.89%.
- Wright Air Service, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Point Lay, AK to Fairbanks, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIZ to FAI in 2009 was Everts Airline's CARAVAN from Cessna. The CARAVAN started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIZ to FAI for Everts Airline is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- 36 seats were available on flights from PIZ to FAI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14 passengers flew on all flights from PIZ to FAI that year.
- Wright Air Service carried a total of 9 passengers from PIZ to FAI in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Point Lay and Fairbanks.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Point Lay, AK to Fairbanks, AK in 2009 was Everts Airline's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- Everts Airline operated flights from PIZ to FAI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 14 passengers that flew from Point Lay to Fairbanks in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Point Lay and Fairbanks from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 18 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)