Book your PIZ to OTZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Point Lay to Kotzebue airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIZ and OTZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Point Lay AK to Ralph Wien Memorial with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIZ to OTZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Point Lay (PIZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Point Lay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kotzebue (OTZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kotzebue on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIZ to OTZ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Point Lay to Kotzebue (PIZ to OTZ)
- The newest aircraft servicing PIZ to OTZ in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- Bering Air carried a total of 19 passengers from PIZ to OTZ in 2009.
- 169 seats were available on flights from PIZ to OTZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48 passengers flew on all flights from PIZ to OTZ that year.
- There were 48 passengers that flew from Point Lay to Kotzebue in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIZ to OTZ for Frontier Flying Service is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 6 seats.
- Bering Air, ERA Aviation, Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services, Wright Air Service offer flights from Point Lay, AK to Kotzebue, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Point Lay and Kotzebue from ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 28 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Point Lay, AK to Kotzebue, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Point Lay and Kotzebue.
- Bering Air operated flights from PIZ to OTZ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Point Lay to Kotzebue in 2009 was 33.52%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)