to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing PIZ to OTZ in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- Bering Air carried a total of 19 passengers from PIZ to OTZ in 2009.
- 169 seats were available on flights from PIZ to OTZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48 passengers flew on all flights from PIZ to OTZ that year.
- There were 48 passengers that flew from Point Lay to Kotzebue in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIZ to OTZ for Frontier Flying Service is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 6 seats.
- Bering Air, ERA Aviation, Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services, Wright Air Service offer flights from Point Lay, AK to Kotzebue, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Point Lay and Kotzebue from ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 28 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Point Lay, AK to Kotzebue, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Point Lay and Kotzebue.
- Bering Air operated flights from PIZ to OTZ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Point Lay to Kotzebue in 2009 was 33.52%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)