Book your PAP to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Port-au-Prince to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PAP and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Toussaint Louverture Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PAP to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Port-au-Prince (PAP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Port-au-Prince on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PAP to MIA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find College Station Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lansing Michigan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Panama City FL Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Toussaint Louverture Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PAP to MIA
|Air France||Airbus A320-100/200|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Port-au-Prince to Miami (PAP to MIA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Port au Prince and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- 266,594 seats were available on flights from PAP to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 220,634 passengers flew on all flights from PAP to MIA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Port au Prince, Haiti to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air France's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PAP to MIA in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Port au Prince and Miami.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PAP to MIA for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- There were 220,634 passengers that flew from Port au Prince to Miami in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Port au Prince to Miami in 2009 was 81.1%.
- American Airlines, Air France offer flights from Port au Prince, Haiti to Miami, FL.
- American Airlines carried a total of 188,264 passengers from PAP to MIA in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from PAP to MIA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)