Book your PAP to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Port-au-Prince to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PAP and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Toussaint Louverture Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PAP to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Port-au-Prince (PAP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Port-au-Prince on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PAP to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Toussaint Louverture Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PAP to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Port-au-Prince to New York (PAP to JFK)
- The newest aircraft servicing PAP to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Port au Prince, Haiti to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from PAP to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Port au Prince and New York from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- 110,547 seats were available on flights from PAP to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94,768 passengers flew on all flights from PAP to JFK that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Port au Prince and New York.
- American Airlines carried a total of 72,371 passengers from PAP to JFK in 2009.
- There were 94,768 passengers that flew from Port au Prince to New York in 2009.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Port au Prince, Haiti to New York, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PAP to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 159 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Port au Prince to New York in 2009 was 85%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Spokane? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Baton Rouge and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carolina Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.