Book your PAP to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Port-au-Prince to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PAP and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Toussaint Louverture Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PAP to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Port-au-Prince (PAP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Port-au-Prince on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PAP to PIT Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Harrisonburg Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages in Bar Harbor today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Port-au-Prince to Pittsburgh (PAP to PIT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PAP to PIT for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- 174 seats were available on flights from PAP to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 172 passengers flew on all flights from PAP to PIT that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PAP to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Port au Prince to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 98.85%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Port au Prince, Haiti to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Port au Prince and Pittsburgh from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Port au Prince, Haiti to Pittsburgh, PA.
- There were 172 passengers that flew from Port au Prince to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 172 passengers from PAP to PIT in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Port au Prince to Pittsburgh.
- The newest aircraft servicing PAP to PIT in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)