Book your POS to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Port of Spain to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between POS and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piarco Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
POS to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Port of Spain (POS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Port of Spain on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
POS to FLL Route Map
Route information for flights from Piarco Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from POS to FLL
|Caribbean Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Port of Spain to Fort Lauderdale (POS to FLL)
- Caribbean Airlines, Spirit Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- There were 46,421 passengers that flew from Port of Spain to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing POS to FLL in 2009 was Caribbean Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Port of Spain to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 80.54%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Port of Spain and Fort Lauderdale from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- Caribbean Airlines carried a total of 44,529 passengers from POS to FLL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Port of Spain and Fort Lauderdale.
- 58,601 seats were available on flights from POS to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46,421 passengers flew on all flights from POS to FLL that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from POS to FLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from POS to FLL for Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Moorea Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best East Coast Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.