Book your POS to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Port of Spain to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between POS and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piarco Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
POS to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Port of Spain (POS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Port of Spain on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
POS to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Piarco Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from POS to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Port of Spain to Houston (POS to IAH)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from POS to IAH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 37,990 passengers that flew from Port of Spain to Houston in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from POS to IAH for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- 52,577 seats were available on flights from POS to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37,990 passengers flew on all flights from POS to IAH that year.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago to Houston, TX.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 37,990 passengers from POS to IAH in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Port of Spain to Houston in 2009 was 69.75%.
- The newest aircraft servicing POS to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Port of Spain and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Port of Spain to Houston.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Myrtle Beach Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fairbanks Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Cabos Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.