Book your POS to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Port of Spain to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between POS and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piarco Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
POS to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Port of Spain (POS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Port of Spain on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
POS to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Piarco Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from POS to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Caribbean Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Port of Spain to Miami (POS to MIA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from POS to MIA for Caribbean Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 159 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 118,249 passengers from POS to MIA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Port of Spain and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 265 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from POS to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 215,125 seats were available on flights from POS to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 170,183 passengers flew on all flights from POS to MIA that year.
- There were 170,183 passengers that flew from Port of Spain to Miami in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Port of Spain and Miami.
- American Airlines, Caribbean Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago to Miami, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Port of Spain to Miami in 2009 was 77.57%.
- The newest aircraft servicing POS to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.