Book your POS to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Port of Spain to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between POS and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piarco Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
POS to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Port of Spain (POS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Port of Spain on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
POS to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Piarco Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from POS to JFK
|Caribbean Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Port of Spain to New York (POS to JFK)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Port of Spain and New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from POS to JFK for Caribbean Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 154 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing POS to JFK in 2009 was Caribbean Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Caribbean Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago to New York, NY.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Caribbean Airlines carried a total of 158,286 passengers from POS to JFK in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from POS to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 218,595 seats were available on flights from POS to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 193,913 passengers flew on all flights from POS to JFK that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Port of Spain and New York from Caribbean Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Port of Spain to New York in 2009 was 85.57%.
- There were 193,913 passengers that flew from Port of Spain to New York in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Lake Tahoe and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Port Aransas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.