to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Albany in 2009 was 75.84%.
- 136 seats were available on flights from PWM to ALB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 111 passengers flew on all flights from PWM to ALB that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PWM to ALB in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Portland and Albany.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, ME to Albany, NY in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 84 passengers from PWM to ALB in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PWM to ALB for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Albany from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Portland, ME to Albany, NY.
- There were 111 passengers that flew from Portland to Albany in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from PWM to ALB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)