Book your PWM to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PWM and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. Jetport to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PWM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PWM to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Portland Intl. Jetport to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PWM to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Atlanta (PWM to ATL)
- Flight #5331, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 137 minutes average delay between flights from Portland to Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PWM to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PWM to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average flight time from Portland, ME to Atlanta, GA takes about 147 minutes.
- The shortest flight between PWM and ATL takes about 143 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Portland and Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 141 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Portland to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Portland to Atlanta.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Atlanta in 2009 was 84.07%.
- The shortest flight distance between Portland and Atlanta is 1027 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, ME to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Portland, ME to Atlanta, GA.
- There were 74,592 passengers that flew from Portland to Atlanta in 2009.
- 86,691 seats were available on flights from PWM to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 74,592 passengers flew on all flights from PWM to ATL that year.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from PWM to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 32,471 passengers from PWM to ATL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)