Book your PDX to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PDX and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PDX to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PDX to AUS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Austin (PDX to AUS)
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to AUS in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- American Airlines operated flights from PDX to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 236 passengers from PDX to AUS in 2009.
- 453 seats were available on flights from PDX to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 388 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to AUS that year.
- There were 388 passengers that flew from Portland to Austin in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Austin in 2009 was 86.07%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Portland, OR to Austin, TX.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Portland and Austin.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Austin from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to AUS for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)