to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Calgary from Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Portland and Calgary.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to YYC in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from PDX to YYC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Canada Jazz carried a total of 7,906 passengers from PDX to YYC in 2009.
- Air Canada Jazz, Lufthansa offer flights from Portland, OR to Calgary, Canada.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to YYC for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Calgary in 2009 was 81.87%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Calgary, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- There were 8,138 passengers that flew from Portland to Calgary in 2009.
- 10,066 seats were available on flights from PDX to YYC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,138 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to YYC that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Tampa? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seattle Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Angeles Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.