Book your PWM to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PWM and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. Jetport to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PWM to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PWM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PWM to CLT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Charlotte (PWM to CLT)
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Portland to Charlotte.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Portland to Charlotte.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Charlotte from US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- Flight #1006, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Portland to Charlotte.
- The newest aircraft servicing PWM to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 44,118 seats were available on flights from PWM to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,751 passengers flew on all flights from PWM to CLT that year.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 28,303 passengers from PWM to CLT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Portland and Charlotte.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Charlotte in 2009 was 83.26%.
- The shortest flight distance between Portland and Charlotte is 812 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PWM to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between PWM and CLT takes about 130 minutes.
- Republic Airlines, US Airways, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Portland, ME to Charlotte, NC.
- There were 39,751 passengers that flew from Portland to Charlotte in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, ME to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average flight time from Portland, ME to Charlotte, NC takes about 130 minutes.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from PWM to CLT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Big Bear Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Punta Mita Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.