Book your PWM to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PWM and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. Jetport to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PWM to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PWM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PWM to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Portland Intl. Jetport to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PWM to ORD
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Chicago (PWM to ORD)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Chicago from UNITED is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- Gojet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Connection, UNITED offer flights from Portland, ME to Chicago, IL.
- The shortest flight distance between Portland and Chicago is 900 miles.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Portland and Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing PWM to ORD in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Flight #7266, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 24 minutes average delay between flights from Portland to Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Chicago in 2009 was 85.23%.
- Gojet Airlines carried a total of 51,604 passengers from PWM to ORD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PWM to ORD for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Portland, ME to Chicago, IL takes about 129 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, ME to Chicago, IL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 79,894 seats were available on flights from PWM to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70,509 passengers flew on all flights from PWM to ORD that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operates the shortest flights from Portland to Chicago.
- There were 70,509 passengers that flew from Portland to Chicago in 2009.
- The shortest flight between PWM and ORD takes about 129 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from PWM to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Portland to Chicago.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Puerto Rico? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Forks Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.