Book your PDX to DSM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Des Moines airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PDX and DSM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. to Des Moines Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PDX to DSM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Des Moines (DSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Des Moines on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PDX to DSM Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Dublin? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Denver and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Memphis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bermuda Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Des Moines (PDX to DSM)
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Portland, OR to Des Moines, IA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Des Moines, IA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Portland to Des Moines.
- There were 34 passengers that flew from Portland to Des Moines in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 34 passengers from PDX to DSM in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from PDX to DSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to DSM that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to DSM in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to DSM for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from PDX to DSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Des Moines in 2009 was 68%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Des Moines from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)