Book your PDX to GJT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Grand Junction airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PDX and GJT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. to Walker Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PDX to GJT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Junction (GJT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Junction on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PDX to GJT Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Austin? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Philadelphia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Montauk Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Grand Junction (PDX to GJT)
- Skywest Air operated flights from PDX to GJT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 235 passengers that flew from Portland to Grand Junction in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Grand Junction from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to GJT for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Grand Junction, CO in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to GJT in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Portland and Grand Junction.
- 248 seats were available on flights from PDX to GJT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 235 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to GJT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Grand Junction in 2009 was 94.98%.
- UNITED carried a total of 172 passengers from PDX to GJT in 2009.
- UNITED, Skywest Air offer flights from Portland, OR to Grand Junction, CO.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)