Book your PWM to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PWM and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. Jetport to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PWM to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PWM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PWM to GSO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Greensboro (PWM to GSO)
- There were 122 passengers that flew from Portland to Greensboro in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Greensboro in 2009 was 77.57%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PWM to GSO in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Portland and Greensboro.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 72 passengers from PWM to GSO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PWM to GSO for Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Republic Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Portland, ME to Greensboro, NC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, ME to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from PWM to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 232 seats were available on flights from PWM to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 122 passengers flew on all flights from PWM to GSO that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Greensboro from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)