to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 122 passengers that flew from Portland to Greensboro in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Greensboro in 2009 was 77.57%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PWM to GSO in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Portland and Greensboro.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 72 passengers from PWM to GSO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PWM to GSO for Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Republic Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Portland, ME to Greensboro, NC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, ME to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from PWM to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 232 seats were available on flights from PWM to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 122 passengers flew on all flights from PWM to GSO that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Greensboro from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)