Book your PDX to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PDX and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PDX to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PDX to GSP Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guyana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Mohegan Sun you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Siesta Key Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Greenville (PDX to GSP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Greenville in 2009 was 74%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Greenville from Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 200 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to GSP in 2009 was Ryan International's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 148 passengers that flew from Portland to Greenville in 2009.
- 200 seats were available on flights from PDX to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 148 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to GSP that year.
- Ryan International offers flights from Portland, OR to Greenville, SC.
- Ryan International carried a total of 148 passengers from PDX to GSP in 2009.
- Ryan International operated flights from PDX to GSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Portland to Greenville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Ryan International's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to GSP for Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 200 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)