Book your PDX to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PDX and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PDX to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PDX to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Portland Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PDX to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Los Angeles (PDX to LAX)
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Portland and Los Angeles.
- There were 266,086 passengers that flew from Portland to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to LAX in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Los Angeles from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- The average flight time from Portland, OR to Los Angeles, CA takes about 115 minutes.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from PDX to LAX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 167,798 passengers from PDX to LAX in 2009.
- 325,916 seats were available on flights from PDX to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 266,086 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to LAX that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to LAX for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Los Angeles in 2009 was 81.23%.
- The shortest flight distance between Portland and Los Angeles is 834 miles.
- Alaska Airlines, Skywest Air, Horizon Air, Northwest Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Portland, OR to Los Angeles, CA.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Portland to Los Angeles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air, Alaska Airlines operate the shortest flights from Portland to Los Angeles.
- The shortest flight between PDX and LAX takes about 115 minutes.
- Flight #258, operated by Alaska Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Portland to Los Angeles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Long Beach Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.