Book your PDX to LBB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Lubbock airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PDX and LBB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. to Preston Smith Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PDX to LBB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lubbock (LBB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lubbock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PDX to LBB Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Munich? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Miami Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Asbury Park Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Ibiza Spain today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Lubbock (PDX to LBB)
- American Airlines operated flights from PDX to LBB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 128 passengers from PDX to LBB in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to LBB in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Lubbock, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers flights from Portland, OR to Lubbock, TX.
- There were 128 passengers that flew from Portland to Lubbock in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Lubbock from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Lubbock in 2009 was 91.43%.
- 140 seats were available on flights from PDX to LBB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 128 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to LBB that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to LBB for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Portland to Lubbock.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)