Book your PDX to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PDX and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PDX to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PDX to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Portland Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PDX to MSP
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Minneapolis (PDX to MSP)
- Northwest Airlines, UNITED, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Portland, OR to Minneapolis, MN.
- 263,917 seats were available on flights from PDX to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 233,384 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to MSP that year.
- Flight #2218, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 35 minutes average delay between flights from Portland to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Portland to Minneapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 243 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Portland and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from PDX to MSP using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 233,384 passengers that flew from Portland to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- The average flight time from Portland, OR to Minneapolis, MN takes about 171 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Portland to Minneapolis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Minneapolis in 2009 was 84.26%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 110 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Portland and Minneapolis is 1426 miles.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 233,094 passengers from PDX to MSP in 2009.
- The shortest flight between PDX and MSP takes about 171 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Atlanta? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Big Bear Lake Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.