Book your PWM to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PWM and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. Jetport to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PWM to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PWM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PWM to LGA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Sanibel Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Kings Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Portland Intl. Jetport to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PWM to LGA
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to New York (PWM to LGA)
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 49,075 passengers from PWM to LGA in 2009.
- There were 52,872 passengers that flew from Portland to New York in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PWM to LGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PWM to LGA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Portland, ME to New York, NY.
- 79,824 seats were available on flights from PWM to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52,872 passengers flew on all flights from PWM to LGA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, ME to New York, NY in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and New York from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Portland and New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing PWM to LGA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to New York in 2009 was 65.6%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)