Book your PDX to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PDX and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PDX to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PDX to OAK Route Map
Route information for flights from Portland Intl. to Oakland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PDX to OAK
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|American Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Delta Air Lines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Oakland (PDX to OAK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Oakland from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Portland and Oakland.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 85,120 passengers from PDX to OAK in 2009.
- 118,232 seats were available on flights from PDX to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 85,372 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to OAK that year.
- There were 85,372 passengers that flew from Portland to Oakland in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to OAK for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- Horizon Air operated flights from PDX to OAK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Oakland in 2009 was 68.04%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to OAK in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- Horizon Air, UNITED, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Portland, OR to Oakland, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cancun and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sanibel Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Phoenix today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.