to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 127 passengers from PDX to OKC in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 62.02%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to OKC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to OKC for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from PDX to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 194 seats were available on flights from PDX to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 145 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to OKC that year.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Portland, OR to Oklahoma City, OK.
- There were 145 passengers that flew from Portland to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Portland and Oklahoma City.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Reno Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Omaha and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bakersfield Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Maldives Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.