Book your PDX to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PDX and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PDX to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PDX to OMA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Omaha (PDX to OMA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Omaha from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Portland, OR to Omaha, NE.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Omaha in 2009 was 74.54%.
- 274 seats were available on flights from PDX to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 240 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to OMA that year.
- There were 240 passengers that flew from Portland to Omaha in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to OMA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from PDX to OMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Omaha, NE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 213 passengers from PDX to OMA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Portland and Omaha.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to OMA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Marrakech Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.