Book your PDX to ONT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Ontario airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PDX and ONT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. to Ontario Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PDX to ONT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ontario (ONT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ontario on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PDX to ONT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Portland Intl. to Ontario Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PDX to ONT
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Ontario (PDX to ONT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Ontario from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Portland and Ontario.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to ONT for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to ONT in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from PDX to ONT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Ontario in 2009 was 77.76%.
- There were 57,580 passengers that flew from Portland to Ontario in 2009.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 57,068 passengers from PDX to ONT in 2009.
- Horizon Air, Alaska Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Portland, OR to Ontario, CA.
- 71,379 seats were available on flights from PDX to ONT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57,580 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to ONT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Ontario, CA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)