to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing PWM to PHL in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from PWM to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PWM to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Philadelphia in 2009 was 78.71%.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 53,255 passengers from PWM to PHL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Portland and Philadelphia.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, ME to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 100,586 passengers that flew from Portland to Philadelphia in 2009.
- 129,778 seats were available on flights from PWM to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 100,586 passengers flew on all flights from PWM to PHL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Philadelphia from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Portland, ME to Philadelphia, PA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Block Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.