Book your PDX to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PDX and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PDX to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PDX to PHX Route Map
Route information for flights from Portland Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PDX to PHX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Phoenix (PDX to PHX)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Portland and Phoenix.
- US Airways, Alaska Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Portland, OR to Phoenix, AZ.
- 401,581 seats were available on flights from PDX to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 314,803 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to PHX that year.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Portland to Phoenix.
- The shortest flight between PDX and PHX takes about 131 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Portland and Phoenix is 1009 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways, Alaska Airlines operate the shortest flights from Portland to Phoenix.
- US Airways carried a total of 209,411 passengers from PDX to PHX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Phoenix in 2009 was 77.43%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to PHX in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- US Airways operated flights from PDX to PHX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Phoenix from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- Flight #564, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Portland to Phoenix.
- The average flight time from Portland, OR to Phoenix, AZ takes about 134 minutes.
- There were 314,803 passengers that flew from Portland to Phoenix in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to PHX for Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)