Book your PWM to YQB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Quebec airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PWM and YQB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. Jetport to Jean Lesage Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PWM to YQB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PWM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Quebec (YQB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Quebec on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PWM to YQB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Quebec (PWM to YQB)
- Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Portland, ME to Quebec, Canada.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from PWM to YQB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Quebec from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Portland and Quebec.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, ME to Quebec, Canada in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Quebec in 2009 was 48%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PWM to YQB for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 32 passengers from PWM to YQB in 2009.
- There were 48 passengers that flew from Portland to Quebec in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from PWM to YQB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48 passengers flew on all flights from PWM to YQB that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PWM to YQB in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)