Book your PWM to RIC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Richmond airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PWM and RIC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. Jetport to Richmond Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PWM to RIC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PWM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PWM to RIC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Richmond (PWM to RIC)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Richmond in 2009 was 77.75%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PWM to RIC in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PWM to RIC for Republic Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Richmond from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, ME to Richmond, VA in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer which started flying in 2004.
- Republic Airlines offers flights from Portland, ME to Richmond, VA.
- There were 124 passengers that flew from Portland to Richmond in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Portland to Richmond.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 124 passengers from PWM to RIC in 2009.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from PWM to RIC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 162 seats were available on flights from PWM to RIC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 124 passengers flew on all flights from PWM to RIC that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)