Book your PDX to SMF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Sacramento airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PDX and SMF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. to Sacramento Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PDX to SMF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PDX to SMF Route Map
Looking for Asheville Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Turks and Caicos and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bahamas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Portland Intl. to Sacramento Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PDX to SMF
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Delta Air Lines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Sacramento (PDX to SMF)
- Horizon Air operated flights from PDX to SMF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Sacramento from UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- There were 75,459 passengers that flew from Portland to Sacramento in 2009.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 75,141 passengers from PDX to SMF in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Sacramento, CA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Sacramento in 2009 was 73.89%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to SMF in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- 96,718 seats were available on flights from PDX to SMF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,374 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to SMF that year.
- Horizon Air, Northwest Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Portland, OR to Sacramento, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to SMF for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Portland and Sacramento.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)