Book your PDX to BFI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PDX and BFI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. to Boeing Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PDX to BFI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (BFI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PDX to BFI Route Map
Route information for flights from Portland Intl. to Boeing Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PDX to BFI
|Wings of Alaska||Pilatus PC-12|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Seattle (PDX to BFI)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Portland to Seattle.
- There were 8,409 passengers that flew from Portland to Seattle in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from PDX to BFI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to BFI for Wings of Alaska is the PC-12 built by Pilatus with 8 seats.
- Wings of Alaska carried a total of 8,409 passengers from PDX to BFI in 2009.
- Wings of Alaska offers flights from Portland, OR to Seattle, WA.
- 21,287 seats were available on flights from PDX to BFI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,409 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to BFI that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Seattle in 2009 was 39.45%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to BFI in 2009 was Wings of Alaska's PC-12 from Pilatus. The PC-12 started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Seattle from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Seattle, WA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Kissimmee? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wendover Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.