Book your PDX to GEG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Spokane airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PDX and GEG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. to Spokane Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PDX to GEG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Spokane (GEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Spokane on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PDX to GEG Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Miami Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York City Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Portland Intl. to Spokane Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PDX to GEG
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Delta Air Lines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Spokane (PDX to GEG)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to GEG for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Portland and Spokane.
- Horizon Air, Delta Airlines, Air Greenland, Air Uganda, Skywest Air offer flights from Portland, OR to Spokane, WA.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Portland to Spokane.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to GEG in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Spokane, WA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 97,569 passengers that flew from Portland to Spokane in 2009.
- 128,239 seats were available on flights from PDX to GEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97,569 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to GEG that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Portland and Spokane is 279 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Spokane in 2009 was 71.88%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Spokane from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Horizon Air operated flights from PDX to GEG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 97,265 passengers from PDX to GEG in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)