Book your PDX to NRT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Tokyo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PDX and NRT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. to Narita Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PDX to NRT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PDX to NRT Route Map
Route information for flights from Portland Intl. to Narita Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PDX to NRT
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Tokyo (PDX to NRT)
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Portland, OR to Tokyo, Japan.
- There were 64,344 passengers that flew from Portland to Tokyo in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from PDX to NRT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to NRT for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Tokyo from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to NRT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Portland and Tokyo.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Tokyo, Japan in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 85,458 seats were available on flights from PDX to NRT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 64,344 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to NRT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Tokyo in 2009 was 74.08%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 37,068 passengers from PDX to NRT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)