Book your PDX to YVR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Vancouver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PDX and YVR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. to Vancouver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PDX to YVR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Vancouver (YVR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vancouver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PDX to YVR Route Map
Route information for flights from Portland Intl. to Vancouver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PDX to YVR
|Air Canada||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Delta Air Lines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Vancouver (PDX to YVR)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Vancouver, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's DHC8-300 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Vancouver from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 75 seats.
- Horizon Air, Air Canada Jazz offer flights from Portland, OR to Vancouver, Canada.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Vancouver in 2009 was 67.19%.
- 120,296 seats were available on flights from PDX to YVR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 74,635 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to YVR that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to YVR for Air Canada Jazz is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to YVR in 2009 was Horizon Air's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 37,717 passengers from PDX to YVR in 2009.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from PDX to YVR using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 74,635 passengers that flew from Portland to Vancouver in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Portland and Vancouver.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)