Book your PDX to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portland to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PDX and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portland Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PDX to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PDX to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Portland Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PDX to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portland to Washington, DC (PDX to IAD)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Portland and Washington.
- UNITED carried a total of 51,970 passengers from PDX to IAD in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from PDX to IAD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PDX to IAD for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The average flight time from Portland, OR to Washington, DC takes about 261 minutes.
- UNITED, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Portland, OR to Washington, DC.
- The shortest flight distance between Portland and Washington is 2327 miles.
- Flight #905, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Portland to Washington.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Washington in 2009 was 91.53%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PDX to IAD in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Washington from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- 56,214 seats were available on flights from PDX to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52,004 passengers flew on all flights from PDX to IAD that year.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Portland to Washington.
- There were 52,004 passengers that flew from Portland to Washington in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, OR to Washington, DC in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between PDX and IAD takes about 261 minutes.
- UNITED operates the shortest flights from Portland to Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Antonio Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Atlanta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts in Florida you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation in Aruba today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.