to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portland, ME to Washington, DC in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Portland and Washington.
- The newest aircraft servicing PWM to DCA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 75,224 seats were available on flights from PWM to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 53,229 passengers flew on all flights from PWM to DCA that year.
- There were 53,229 passengers that flew from Portland to Washington in 2009.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from PWM to DCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PWM to DCA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 29,508 passengers from PWM to DCA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portland to Washington in 2009 was 71.99%.
- Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Portland, ME to Washington, DC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portland and Washington from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Belize? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Saugatuck Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.