Book your PSM to KEF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portsmouth to Reykjavik airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PSM and KEF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portsmouth Intl. to Keflavik Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PSM to KEF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portsmouth (PSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portsmouth on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Reykjavik (KEF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reykjavik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PSM to KEF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portsmouth to Reykjavik (PSM to KEF)
- Air Greenland operated flights from PSM to KEF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portsmouth and Reykjavik from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- There were 4,099 passengers that flew from Portsmouth to Reykjavik in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Portsmouth and Reykjavik.
- Air Greenland, Ryan International offer flights from Portsmouth, NH to Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 3,927 passengers from PSM to KEF in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PSM to KEF for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- 8,928 seats were available on flights from PSM to KEF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,099 passengers flew on all flights from PSM to KEF that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portsmouth to Reykjavik in 2009 was 46.79%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portsmouth, NH to Reykjavik, Iceland in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PSM to KEF in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)