Book your PSM to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Portsmouth to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PSM and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portsmouth Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PSM to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Portsmouth (PSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portsmouth on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PSM to IAD Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Chicago Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Panama City Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Portsmouth to Washington, DC (PSM to IAD)
- 174 seats were available on flights from PSM to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45 passengers flew on all flights from PSM to IAD that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Portsmouth, NH to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Portsmouth and Washington from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PSM to IAD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 45 passengers that flew from Portsmouth to Washington in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 45 passengers from PSM to IAD in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PSM to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Portsmouth to Washington.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Portsmouth, NH to Washington, DC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PSM to IAD for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Portsmouth to Washington in 2009 was 25.86%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)