Book your PRG to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Prague to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PRG and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ruzyne to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PRG to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Prague (PRG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Prague on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PRG to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Ruzyne to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PRG to JFK
|Czech Airlines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Prague to New York (PRG to JFK)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Prague to New York in 2009 was 79.3%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PRG to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Czech Airlines operated flights from PRG to JFK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Czech Airlines carried a total of 38,706 passengers from PRG to JFK in 2009.
- 80,431 seats were available on flights from PRG to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,062 passengers flew on all flights from PRG to JFK that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Prague and New York from Czech Airlines is the A310-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 234 seats.
- Czech Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Prague, Czech Republic to New York, NY.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Prague and New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Prague, Czech Republic to New York, NY in 2009 was Czech Airlines' A310-3 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 58,062 passengers that flew from Prague to New York in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PRG to JFK in 2009 was Czech Airlines' A310-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A310-3 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Las Vegas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.