Book your PVD to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Providence to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PVD and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from T.F. Green to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PVD to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PVD to BOS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Miami Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Frankenmuth Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Providence to Boston (PVD to BOS)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 463 passengers from PVD to BOS in 2009.
- There were 1,378 passengers that flew from Providence to Boston in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Providence and Boston.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providence and Boston from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- 2,722 seats were available on flights from PVD to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,378 passengers flew on all flights from PVD to BOS that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PVD to BOS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, US Airways, Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines, UNITED, Comair offer flights from Providence, RI to Boston, MA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providence, RI to Boston, MA in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PVD to BOS in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providence to Boston in 2009 was 85.03%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PVD to BOS for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)