Book your PVD to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Providence to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PVD and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from T.F. Green to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PVD to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PVD to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from T.F. Green to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PVD to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Providence to Charlotte (PVD to CLT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PVD to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from PVD to CLT using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 219,417 seats were available on flights from PVD to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 184,288 passengers flew on all flights from PVD to CLT that year.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Providence and Charlotte.
- The shortest flight between PVD and CLT takes about 108 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Providence to Charlotte.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Providence, RI to Charlotte, NC.
- The shortest flight distance between Providence and Charlotte is 683 miles.
- The average flight time from Providence, RI to Charlotte, NC takes about 108 minutes.
- There were 184,288 passengers that flew from Providence to Charlotte in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providence and Charlotte from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 187 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 179,024 passengers from PVD to CLT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providence, RI to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PVD to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Flight #1568, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Providence to Charlotte.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Providence to Charlotte.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providence to Charlotte in 2009 was 83.2%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Cannes you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Mackinac Island Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.