Book your PVD to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Providence to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PVD and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from T.F. Green to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PVD to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PVD to ORD Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Curacao? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Key West and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monterey Bay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Block Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from T.F. Green to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PVD to ORD
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Providence to Chicago (PVD to ORD)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providence, RI to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Gojet Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PVD to ORD for Gojet Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Flight #361, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Providence to Chicago.
- There were 97,723 passengers that flew from Providence to Chicago in 2009.
- 120,876 seats were available on flights from PVD to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97,723 passengers flew on all flights from PVD to ORD that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providence and Chicago from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PVD to ORD in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight distance between Providence and Chicago is 849 miles.
- UNITED carried a total of 76,732 passengers from PVD to ORD in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from PVD to ORD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED, Gojet Airlines offer flights from Providence, RI to Chicago, IL.
- UNITED operates the shortest flights from Providence to Chicago.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Providence and Chicago.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Providence to Chicago.
- The average flight time from Providence, RI to Chicago, IL takes about 131 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providence to Chicago in 2009 was 81.38%.
- The shortest flight between PVD and ORD takes about 131 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)