Book your PVD to GNV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Providence to Gainesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PVD and GNV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from T.F. Green to Gainesville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PVD to GNV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Gainesville (GNV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gainesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PVD to GNV Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Providence to Gainesville (PVD to GNV)
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 25 passengers from PVD to GNV in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from PVD to GNV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providence to Gainesville in 2009 was 50%.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Providence, RI to Gainesville, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providence and Gainesville from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PVD to GNV in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 50 seats were available on flights from PVD to GNV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25 passengers flew on all flights from PVD to GNV that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Providence to Gainesville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providence, RI to Gainesville, FL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PVD to GNV for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 25 passengers that flew from Providence to Gainesville in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Toledo Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Yountville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Mackinac Island Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.