Book your PVD to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Providence to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PVD and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from T.F. Green to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PVD to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PVD to GSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Providence to Greenville (PVD to GSP)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Providence and Greenville.
- There were 194 passengers that flew from Providence to Greenville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providence, RI to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 124 passengers from PVD to GSP in 2009.
- 194 seats were available on flights from PVD to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 194 passengers flew on all flights from PVD to GSP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providence and Greenville from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from PVD to GSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providence to Greenville in 2009 was 100%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PVD to GSP for Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PVD to GSP in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Providence, RI to Greenville, SC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)