Book your PVD to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Providence to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PVD and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from T.F. Green to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PVD to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PVD to IND Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hinckley Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Providence to Indianapolis (PVD to IND)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providence, RI to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PVD to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PVD to IND for Freedom Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 250 passengers that flew from Providence to Indianapolis in 2009.
- 378 seats were available on flights from PVD to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 250 passengers flew on all flights from PVD to IND that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 144 passengers from PVD to IND in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Gojet Airlines, Freedom Airlines offer flights from Providence, RI to Indianapolis, IN.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providence to Indianapolis in 2009 was 79.29%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providence and Indianapolis from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Providence and Indianapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing PVD to IND in 2009 was Freedom Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)