to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providence, RI to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PVD to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PVD to IND for Freedom Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 250 passengers that flew from Providence to Indianapolis in 2009.
- 378 seats were available on flights from PVD to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 250 passengers flew on all flights from PVD to IND that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 144 passengers from PVD to IND in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Gojet Airlines, Freedom Airlines offer flights from Providence, RI to Indianapolis, IN.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providence to Indianapolis in 2009 was 79.29%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providence and Indianapolis from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Providence and Indianapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing PVD to IND in 2009 was Freedom Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hinckley Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.