Book your PVD to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Providence to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PVD and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from T.F. Green to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PVD to MKE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PVD to MKE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Providence to Milwaukee (PVD to MKE)
- There were 142 passengers that flew from Providence to Milwaukee in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PVD to MKE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providence to Milwaukee in 2009 was 68.18%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PVD to MKE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providence and Milwaukee from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Providence, RI to Milwaukee, WI.
- Air Uganda operated flights from PVD to MKE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Providence and Milwaukee.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 110 passengers from PVD to MKE in 2009.
- 202 seats were available on flights from PVD to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 142 passengers flew on all flights from PVD to MKE that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providence, RI to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Big Bear Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Punta Mita Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.